Faulty parts apparently not covered under warranty

Home Forums Buying a Car Faulty parts apparently not covered under warranty

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Donna

Hi, I hope you can give me some advice.

A couple of months ago I bought a Peugeot 3008 from a dealer. Before buying the car, I wanted to take out a third party warranty due to it being 7 years old. I went with Motoreasy, and it had to pass their initial inspection to have a warranty on it, which it did.

Around 60 days into ownership, it broke down on the motorway. The AA mechanic said it was the injectors. We had it taken to Halfords, which is Motoreasy’s nearest garage to us, and they also said it was the injectors, and this is a part that could fail at any time.

Motoreasy state they will cover injectors, but insisted on sending out an inspector. His report stated that the injectors should not be covered as they were probably failing at the point of initial inspection, even though he also stated in his report that he was unable to inspect the faulty part.

Do you feel it’s worth us pursuing anything with the original dealer? I am already trying to appeal Motoreasy’s decision, but do not feel they will change their decision. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

• #134301 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

Hi Donna. You can either pursue this by challenging the warranty company, or try to reject the car back to the dealership under the Consumer Rights Act.

If you formally reject the car, the dealer is entitled to one chance to fix the problem. For more information, have read of our article on rejecting a faulty car.

Нашел в интернете классный блог , он рассказывает про militarycenter.com.ua.
PEPTIDES

http://www.np.com.ua