• Home
  • Advice
  • Brands
  • Partners
  • News
  • Reviews
  • Forum
  • New car ratings

Jaguar 2009 2,7 TDvi or Jaguar XF 3.0 TD?

Home Forums Buying a Car Jaguar 2009 2,7 TDvi or Jaguar XF 3.0 TD?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Stuart Masson Stuart Masson 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    – none –

Hy! I have a Jaguar X-type 2.2 D 2006 but I have to upgrade it. I’m thinking to go for an Xj 2.7 TDVi 2009 or XF 3.0 D. I asked somebody who works with Jaguar cars and he told me that I’d better go for another type of car. But I really like Jaguar cars. Please can you help me make the choise?

• #67035 Reply
    Stuart Masson
    Stuart Masson
    Keymaster

The XJ is a better (and bigger) car than the XF, but the 3.0d diesel engine in the XF is a better engine than the 2.7d in the XJ.

Both cars are bigger than your current X-Type, and both engines are better than your current 2.2d.

The XJ basically looks like a larger version of your current car, whereas the XF was the first of Jaguar’s new-style saloons, so there is quite a visual difference between the two. The XF is probably cheaper to run, and will probably be cheaper to repair if things go wrong – the XJ has more advanced technology and a lightweight aluminium body, but these things will make it more costly to fix if broken or damaged.

I definitely suggest having a drive of both. The XJ is a more luxurious car, and will feel nicer – which is not surprising, as its new price was about £60K. The XF will probably feel closer to your current car, although with a different look.

Editor, TheCarExpert.co.uk and

www.fiat.niko.ua/models/commercial_vehicles/fiat-new-ducato/

шторы

Был найден мной авторитетный сайт , он рассказывает про аккумуляторы киев купить.