Tagged: Auto Trader
- 22 March 2017 at 9:42 pm #110230
I’d be very grateful for some thoughts on which makes / models might meet the following spec for approx 10k second hand:
1) Spacious enough to comfortably take three girls (one big, two little) and a week’s worth of their assorted belongings (which is a lot of belongings)
2) Fast and efficient enough for a daily commute amounting to 80 miles (mostly motorway) per day
3) 2013+ and no more than 50k on the clock (theoretically I’d like to be able to get a decade out of it)
4) Petrol (seems to be the way the wind is blowing)
Does such a car exist? All the proper estates look like 15k , so I assume it’s going to have to be a hatchback – but can any get close enough to the estates on boot space?
Thanks in advance!
- 23 March 2017 at 1:55 pm #110247
Hi Edward. You could do worse than look at a new Dacia Logan MCV:
Alternatively, you should be able to find estate versions of models like the Ford Focus, Vauxhall Astra, Kia Cee’d, Toyota Auris. etc. I just had a quick check on Auto Trader and all of these are currently for sale somewhere in the UK, and all are 2013+ with petrol engines less than 50K on the clock.