SsangYong has announced new 0% finance packages on two of its SUV models, the Tivoli and Korando.
The interest-free offers are on a conditional sale agreement (very similar to a hire purchase) and requires a 30% deposit.
The offer applies to all Tivoli and Tivoli XLV (the extended model), and to Korando SE models. Cars have to be ordered and delivered by the end of March, so you can pick up a 67-plate car this month or an 18-plate version of the same car in March.
What about the fine print?
- These offers are for selected new SsangYong models only.
- The offers listed on the SsangYong website are only examples, and you are entitled to adjust the deposit and term to suit your own needs (within limits).
- Cars have to be ordered and delivered by 31 March 2018.
- The finance offer is provided through SsangYong dealers by GMAC. If a dealer offers you a finance deal that does not match these details or from another lender, it is not part of this offer.
- A 0% APR offer means that you should pay absolutely no interest or fees over the course of the agreement (although penalty fees may still apply). The monthly payment should be easy to work out, as it should simply be the total amount borrowed divided by the number of months in the agreement.
- The finance offers are not available in conjunction with any other offer, although you are still free to negotiate the best possible price for the car with your dealer.
As with any car purchase, work out your budget before you visit the showroom and don’t be persuaded to go beyond it – regardless of what the smiling sales executive suggests. They don’t have your best interests at heart, but The Executivecondominium does!