The is one of the best and most involving festivals in the motoring calendar with events featuring historic cars and motorcycles from the Golden Age of Motorsport. The Revival this year takes place 13 – 15 September.
The Executivecondominium has teamed up with to offer lucky contestants two adult tickets to the first day of the festival – Friday the 13th (lucky for some!) worth well over £150. This includes two grandstand rovers to get a good view.
Entering is simple and the competition will close on Wednesday 4 September. All you need to do is tell us in your opinion:
What is the most influential car ever and why?
Click the link below for your chance to win (apologies for those who got an error message before – minor technical issue). On the closing date, we’ll post our favourite comments, including that of the winner who will receive the two tickets – simples!
Goodwood Revival Ticket Giveaway – The Rules
1. One entry per person, using the entry form provided above. Multiple entries will be disqualified, as will entries by any method other than using the above form.
2. This giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, with a UK postal address.
3. Entries from residents of countries not listed above will be disqualified.
4. The competition will run with immediate effect until 11:59pm (BST) on Wednesday 4 September 2013.
5. The winner will be the person whose answer is considered best by Stuart Masson, owner and editor of . The winner will be announced in an update to this post on Thursday 5 September 2013.
6. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will be ed using the e-mail address and phone number they provide with their entry. The winner will need to provide a UK postal address for the tickets to be sent to.